boonie
Is it that difficult to say 'no'? Why must you turn it into one lengthy diatribe about how I should adopt her family as my family or how I spend all my time with her when you could have just said "No." And then you wonder why we don't tell you things. How the fuck, may I ask, do you expect us to tell you things when you shoot it down in our throats before we even finish our questions?

And why the fuck, you ask, that I spend all my time with her. Is there anyone else you allow me to hang out with? You already cut my social life into -58, who else is left? Oh it's so fucking fun to turn people down all the time because you don't allow me out. Jesus woman, I'm twenty for fuck's sake.

Ma, I happen to have a brain. And I can think for myself. I won't run off with some sleazy dude at a bar, I won't be as stupid as to allow myself to get pregnant, I just want to have a life. And you won't let me.

Stop living in your fucking bubble and start breathing the outside air a little. It doesn't hurt to listen. It doesn't hurt to have a change of opinions. It will start hurting when I start telling you how I cannot wait to go Australia and live my life and not come back, ever.

Get the fuck over it.
1 Response
  1. hosquare Says:

    i know how u feel.
    really.