I had a wonderful day today. After feeling like crap yesterday and the days before, today was good.
But nooo, some people have to ruin it for me.
So like not only am i unknowingly "disappointing" JohnDoe, its pretty much a "what the flying fuck is your fucking problem? Do you have something up your --" thing to be disappointed about. Everyone who's ever known me knows that I procrastinate like hell. In a world of more important things say, like famine, world war, meetings and less important things but definitely more important than this like say, I fell sick and didn't have the time, my mum screaming her voice for me to go to dinner, and oh, what is it that I do every morning, that sometimes stretches into the evening? Oh yeah! School!!! Yeaaah!
As usual, I'm not saying anything. I punch the fucking wall, write in my fucking blog but yeah, I'll get over it. Hopefully he will. I'm not explaining myself when there's nothing to explain in the first place. Think what you want, be disappointed all you want, be mis-leaded all you want. While you're at it, you might want to check out that piece of microscopic dirt under your shoe. Who knows, it might contain infectious bacteria and you might like, *gasp* die from it.It's more important than homework. Yup.
To quote Grey's, There's a land called Passive Agressiva and I am their queen. Mother. I'm not speaking to you ever till you apologise for getting riled up over peas. Oh, and I'm not explaining myself so you can go on being justified in being "disappointed in me."
But nooo, some people have to ruin it for me.
So like not only am i unknowingly "disappointing" JohnDoe, its pretty much a "what the flying fuck is your fucking problem? Do you have something up your --" thing to be disappointed about. Everyone who's ever known me knows that I procrastinate like hell. In a world of more important things say, like famine, world war, meetings and less important things but definitely more important than this like say, I fell sick and didn't have the time, my mum screaming her voice for me to go to dinner, and oh, what is it that I do every morning, that sometimes stretches into the evening? Oh yeah! School!!! Yeaaah!
As usual, I'm not saying anything. I punch the fucking wall, write in my fucking blog but yeah, I'll get over it. Hopefully he will. I'm not explaining myself when there's nothing to explain in the first place. Think what you want, be disappointed all you want, be mis-leaded all you want. While you're at it, you might want to check out that piece of microscopic dirt under your shoe. Who knows, it might contain infectious bacteria and you might like, *gasp* die from it.It's more important than homework. Yup.
To quote Grey's, There's a land called Passive Agressiva and I am their queen. Mother. I'm not speaking to you ever till you apologise for getting riled up over peas. Oh, and I'm not explaining myself so you can go on being justified in being "disappointed in me."
