boonie
In three months, I'd be on a plane bound for Melbourne (hopefully with hoho, at least one member of my family is coming with me then).

It was my decision to make and all this while, I've been whining about how life is unfair and how I really wish I could study overseas and yada yada yada and now that chance is here... and I'm having second thoughts.

Well, not second thoughts because there's no going back now but I'm oscillating between being excited and whoo! and being down in the dumps about leaving.

When I think about the people I'm leaving behind, when I think about changes that will definitely happen (maybe for the better, maybe for the worse), when I think about how life is just going to go on like I didn't really make that big of an impact after all (will people miss me? or would they even notice I'm gone?), that alone is enough tomake me think, maybe it's better if I stay.

Going's good. I felt abandoned when friends left for greener pastures a semester ago,a year and a half ago, two... and now I'm leaving.

Feels weird, somehow.

Who knows what would happen.
0 Responses