passed away because he committed suicide on Thursday.
The last time I spoke to him was on Wednesday when he tried to call me to say sorry for a misunderstanding caused earlier in the day.
I didn't think much of it.
It was just Nick being Nick.
I'm sorry=(
that you weren't better pulled together
that you didn't realise you were worth rising above your problems
that you didn't think your family was worth it
that I wasn't a better friend, perhaps I should have listened to you more when you needed someone there.
but I think at the end of the day
all that isn't worth sighing over anymore
You're still my friend.
You'll still be missed.
Take care.
The last time I spoke to him was on Wednesday when he tried to call me to say sorry for a misunderstanding caused earlier in the day.
I didn't think much of it.
It was just Nick being Nick.
I'm sorry=(
that you weren't better pulled together
that you didn't realise you were worth rising above your problems
that you didn't think your family was worth it
that I wasn't a better friend, perhaps I should have listened to you more when you needed someone there.
but I think at the end of the day
all that isn't worth sighing over anymore
You're still my friend.
You'll still be missed.
Take care.
