I'm trying to get a headstart on all my assignments.
A bit tough
What the fuck is an mrna turnover. otherwise, genetics is rather fun. if it's not being a bitch.
yesterday at sci2010. the CEO of the australian science center based in Canberra (forgot the name Questracon if im not mistaken) came to give a talk. About Science Communication.
That got me thinking about my future.
What's there in Malaysia?
(other than oil palm plantations)
Seriously.
I have a strong interest in genetics
but otherwise.
omygod
i think my future is doomed.
I am going to formulate my Life Plan by the end of this year, promise.
Went for gfn last night (Global Friendship Night, not Gay Friendship Night) where there was a barbeque for a dollar. Syok. Theme was Christmas in July, so we did our best to deck ourselves in red, white and green. Although ninety percent of the people who went probably had no idea it was Christmas in July and were dressed in black all around in this cold and sucky (and wet and miserable) winter.
I don't really feel up to putting up pictures ( you can all see em on facebook anyway ).
I am also groupless in Physiology, stuck with a whole table of strangers in genetics and pretty much lost in SCI. Oh, and Japanese is turning out to be a major HEHWATTHEFUCKISHSESAYING?!?!?!?! session too. However, i believe! (hopefully la please *prays hard*) that it'll all be okay.
OKlah, do my homework.
-bunneh-
A bit tough
What the fuck is an mrna turnover. otherwise, genetics is rather fun. if it's not being a bitch.
yesterday at sci2010. the CEO of the australian science center based in Canberra (forgot the name Questracon if im not mistaken) came to give a talk. About Science Communication.
That got me thinking about my future.
What's there in Malaysia?
(other than oil palm plantations)
Seriously.
I have a strong interest in genetics
but otherwise.
omygod
i think my future is doomed.
I am going to formulate my Life Plan by the end of this year, promise.
Went for gfn last night (Global Friendship Night, not Gay Friendship Night) where there was a barbeque for a dollar. Syok. Theme was Christmas in July, so we did our best to deck ourselves in red, white and green. Although ninety percent of the people who went probably had no idea it was Christmas in July and were dressed in black all around in this cold and sucky (and wet and miserable) winter.
I don't really feel up to putting up pictures ( you can all see em on facebook anyway ).
I am also groupless in Physiology, stuck with a whole table of strangers in genetics and pretty much lost in SCI. Oh, and Japanese is turning out to be a major HEHWATTHEFUCKISHSESAYING?!?!?!?! session too. However, i believe! (hopefully la please *prays hard*) that it'll all be okay.
OKlah, do my homework.
-bunneh-
