boonie
How's it like up there??

Can you run? Since you could barely walk before you left. Do you have all the bread you want?? I'm really sorry I didn't get to say goodbye. And I nearly didn't say goodbye to you when I left. Was a little bit indignant too. But I should have realised that you might have been a little too sore and fat and painful to get up to come and greet me since you always did. Sorry for not walking you more when I should have.

I heard from mommy you cried day and night. You must have been in so much pain. daddy loved you the most out of all his doggies. Maybe that's why you held on for so long. You nearly left us a year and a half ago...so it's kind of a blessing you stayed for this long.

I'm just upset I didn't get to kiss you goodbye one more time, or been there for you when you were in too much pain to cry... It doesn't really hit me until I realise that when I reach home, I'm gonna EXPECT you to be there... but I'll only see the signs that you were once there... by the door step, beside the kitchen, under the car... etc. And everyone will have moved on by then.

I miss you.
0 Responses