
Constance and Mason are like the world's biggest *sweethearts* Even though they can be such rascals at times. Everytime I go over it's kind of like going to war, because they are such hyperactive kids.

Constance snapped this photo and I love it

And Mason snapped this photo of us. My phone camera is their new toy.

Carol with our Jagermeister. Yeah, jagerbombs are addictive. This was when one of my old high school pals came over for a drink and hahaha I bet she was stunned by us because I don think she really approves of our lifestyle, which is no judgement, eat, drink and be merry. Pah. humbug.

This is like, the BEST burger ever. In Melbourne. I miss it so.... Sigh.

My flowers, which are now wilting miserably in a yellowed pool of water. The story of how I got it was another thing. All the while in Australia, my housemates were getting flowers left and right, so like I didn't complain but I left them messages on facebook saying , "wah so lucky" etc. etc. etc. and I think pixie picked up on that =p Cos' he got me a big bouquet when I went back saying, "NAHHHHH, now you won think like, why my bf like that wan, nvr get me flowers wan. Other ppl have. I don have.". He knows me well. HAHAHA.
I feel like Kitty Walker though.:(
