He said "you're not supposed to be this unhappy"
He said "no one can predict the future."
and then
He said, "Don't worry."
and he turns it around with a "I still have to leave, 2 years down the road."
How the fuck am I supposed to b assured this way? How the heck am I supposed to not worry? How the fuck does this get better? Why the heck didn't anybody warn me about this? There's nothing wrong with the now, it's getting a lot better. But it's the future I'm worried about.
I don't know where to go from here.
When life suddenly fucks u upside down and infect your brain with this person who was never meant to be there and I'd never meant for it to go this far but I couldn't help it, what can you do to stop it?
I said "You have NEVER given me an assurance. You have never said the things I wanted to hear."
8 months down the road and it's still this way. I'm still here. Still not out of it. I'm sick of myself.
He said "no one can predict the future."
and then
He said, "Don't worry."
and he turns it around with a "I still have to leave, 2 years down the road."
How the fuck am I supposed to b assured this way? How the heck am I supposed to not worry? How the fuck does this get better? Why the heck didn't anybody warn me about this? There's nothing wrong with the now, it's getting a lot better. But it's the future I'm worried about.
I don't know where to go from here.
When life suddenly fucks u upside down and infect your brain with this person who was never meant to be there and I'd never meant for it to go this far but I couldn't help it, what can you do to stop it?
I said "You have NEVER given me an assurance. You have never said the things I wanted to hear."
8 months down the road and it's still this way. I'm still here. Still not out of it. I'm sick of myself.
