boonie
moment of reflection.
ning and bean, gonna miss the two of you loads. dearest to my heart, the both of you. so take care of yourselves, i'll see you guys real soon okays?
jean, eat on time.
ning, don't always so stressed kay.

hock, u shuck. =)
ed, lol, see u in july? don't get caught by authorities haha.

The don't wanna leave moment and panicky feelings have long passed, now I just wanna get it over with. i hate planes and that's gonna suck so I'm contemplating not sleeping at all tonight and sleeping the whole journey there, but

a) not gonna happen with 4 donkeys on board the same flight with me
c) not gonna happen after few bottles of wine

Who knows what would happen? All the principles I've set for myself I'd long broken and ignored so what is left? Not much. I guess those words were said because at the time, feelings didn't come into the equation at all.

mmrh. one year break from bois, one year vacation, one year of fun.

bring it on ^^
0 Responses