Saturday began fitfully with me going to the temple in Springvale. Adi and May both dragged me there seeing as I had such a bad run of luck lately :p. I didn't feel like a lampost at all. Hehe. Probably cos' they're both such good friends of mine that it was comfortable.
It began with me doubting Adi's sense of directions the whole journey there, with him insisting that "HEY TRUST ME OK". Hah. I was right. We took the right bus, but wrong direction. If the bus driver did not let us down at the traffic light, we would have went all the way to Dandenong. I was glowering at him all the way, muttering ya right, trust me trust me trust my butt la trust.
And then, it rained.
=.=
So we huddled at Mc Donalds for a little while.
And waited for the bus that went in the right direction this time. All the while May and I were wondering, "Hey. What if the temple closes at 5 like all the other buildings in this country".
Hahaha.
So we made it at last, prayed, and then went to the Springvale market place to do some grocery shopping on Mia's behalf.
At night I bunked at Halim's place along with the girls. Ho was over at the city. It was fun. Halim was stupid, as usual. >.> But the boys were really nice to me. Didn't let me sleep on the couch downstairs, but they went down to the garage and got out the matteress and fitted it with new sheets and new comforter and pirrow and let me room with the girls.
I was online till late, chatting with pixie. Here's why he Fail No.155552343: I sent him the card AGES ago. He received it AGES ago. It's just that someone doesn't check their mailbox very often.
Ya allah babi dia cilaka niaaaaaaama
The whole point of the card was that I didn't leave a name or a return address but he's suppose to know it's from me anyway because of how i wrote it. It was the usual i miss you's and take care and stuff but it ended with a Love, ME LA STUPID.
And so I waited but he didn't mention anything =.= So I couldn't wait anymore and I asked him, "when was the last time you checked your mail."
When he finally found out, I was damn 7 char tou.
Duneed adi lah bodoh. Next time I'll just call if anything.
Sunday was a day of lazing around and copying my own work into nice neat handwriting so I could pass it up tomorrow. Adi made May and I yummy breakfast. Pancakes and stuff. Grilled chicken. Mmm. Yummeh.
I heart ^_^
Good weekend. Now for five whole weekdays of hell.
BLAH.



Us fooling around with Wins' spec :P
It began with me doubting Adi's sense of directions the whole journey there, with him insisting that "HEY TRUST ME OK". Hah. I was right. We took the right bus, but wrong direction. If the bus driver did not let us down at the traffic light, we would have went all the way to Dandenong. I was glowering at him all the way, muttering ya right, trust me trust me trust my butt la trust.
And then, it rained.
=.=
So we huddled at Mc Donalds for a little while.
And waited for the bus that went in the right direction this time. All the while May and I were wondering, "Hey. What if the temple closes at 5 like all the other buildings in this country".
Hahaha.
So we made it at last, prayed, and then went to the Springvale market place to do some grocery shopping on Mia's behalf.
At night I bunked at Halim's place along with the girls. Ho was over at the city. It was fun. Halim was stupid, as usual. >.> But the boys were really nice to me. Didn't let me sleep on the couch downstairs, but they went down to the garage and got out the matteress and fitted it with new sheets and new comforter and pirrow and let me room with the girls.
I was online till late, chatting with pixie. Here's why he Fail No.155552343: I sent him the card AGES ago. He received it AGES ago. It's just that someone doesn't check their mailbox very often.
Ya allah babi dia cilaka niaaaaaaama
The whole point of the card was that I didn't leave a name or a return address but he's suppose to know it's from me anyway because of how i wrote it. It was the usual i miss you's and take care and stuff but it ended with a Love, ME LA STUPID.
And so I waited but he didn't mention anything =.= So I couldn't wait anymore and I asked him, "when was the last time you checked your mail."
When he finally found out, I was damn 7 char tou.
Duneed adi lah bodoh. Next time I'll just call if anything.
Sunday was a day of lazing around and copying my own work into nice neat handwriting so I could pass it up tomorrow. Adi made May and I yummy breakfast. Pancakes and stuff. Grilled chicken. Mmm. Yummeh.
I heart ^_^
Good weekend. Now for five whole weekdays of hell.
BLAH.
Us fooling around with Wins' spec :P
