boonie
i can't sleep. maybe cos' i woke up at 4PM. Or maybe it's because We (that's ho, may and i) are about to embark on our Melbourne Dessert Trail (tm) in approximately four hours' time. Spanish donuts, pastries, Dutch pancakes, chocolate dip, mmm. I haven't been out in ages and ages, what with the exams looming and all. I still don't know what is going on in genetics, and I have given up temporarily. The other day, I needed pixie, who is a computer science major, to explain to me what open reading frames are. What the fuck. The irony.

I have also succumbed to being pretty loser-ific lately. I'm online all the bloody time. I have hardly drank much (erm. actually. . . *thinks at the empty bottle of wine in the recycling bin just three days ago*).

I'm missing home, and all the good things that come with it. I was just talking about food with ho just now before she passed out. Tai chow, roti hawaii, claypot lou shi fun..all this before she told me the devastating news that Murni closed down. Aww man. Owh well, there's still Williams : D

One year has flew by, and things are certainly going to change again. I left to forget, and it turned out that I couldn't. So now I have something to return to. But what with the distance closed, how are things going to work out? I don't know really. It's stupid because people get into relationships because they are there. But what if the distance has gotten comfortable between the two of us? I worry, and I know they are pretty silly worries but I can't help but wonder. What is it like losing a best friend? I've never experienced that before.

...

I think I am going to go make maggie mee.








0 Responses