boonie
yah we went to taco bill for ray's 25th yesterday
lotsa lotsa balooons
=p
ordered this huge ass margarita (the same as last that got ho green. makes for a good party story) but maybe that wasn't the case because she got stomachache later anyway.



What I wore. May took this dam nice shot.. I >3 my heels. Huhu.



With Ray, the birthday boy



Huge ass margarita


Ho and I on the train


Taco Ray


Hoho with her ballooons.

after dinner, we went to this dam posh bar called Silk Road on King's street. Where you know, the strip clubs are as well. I think Ho might have went in there before because it was kinda gangsterish, now that I think about it. It was so cool, oil paintings on the ceiling, silk drapes, glass borders, chandeliers and the crowd was the same. All sleek and shiny in their business suits and stilettos. And champagnes. Denim jeans were not allowed.

I have pictures but none of the bar since my phone is not cool enough to handle it in the dark. So no pictures.

We spent time in the bar sippin' on Soho Lychee Daiquiris and some raspberry lychee something. Very girly. Then spent half the night talking to Andy, Ray's v friendly friend. And the other half gossiping away merrily.

Left the bar at around 2.30, and stopped at this clear area with a bit of visibily sky to release the balloons for Ray and Fung, this other girl who had her party at Silk Road too. Ray sucked in all the gas from one balloon, and really did sounded like Alvin the Chipmunk =.=' He said, "I'm a chipmunk". I mean, he squeaked.




And then we dispersed quickly after that because we were sort of littering publicly (into the sky).

Went over to McDonalds to makan , and then Ivan fetched us home in his zoomzoomcar. All in all, quite a nice change of scenery.
0 Responses