boonie
Because I'm fairly certain ho isn't going to blog anytime soon T_T

I finally passed out that Saturday morning 9 am and woke up at 12. Showered, got ready, and went out. The plan was to go to have Dutch pancakes at Ondergrounds, then proceed to San Churro for Spanish Donuts at QV center and finally have dinner at (the infamous) Lygon Street and Brunetti's for dessert.

We reached the city around 2.30pm, and started hunting with very vague directions for Ondergrounds. Walked through Flinder's Lane (Oooh I like Flinder's lane) which is like this alley, full of quaint sidewalk cafes and very yummy looking breakfast bars and I smell the cofeeee those kind of places.Basically places where we would hang out and have long long lunches if it was back at home beanie beanie.

Couldn't find the damn place, was very hungry.. Walked down a few blocks and decided to ask for directions. Turned out we walked down, whereas the street we were looking for was in the opposite direction =.='' So we hiked up Flinder's Lane, past the church and Federation Square and spotted our restaurant. Yay! Only to realise it was close -_- Cos' you know those Aussies don't like to make money.


Trekking up and down flinder's lane

So we went to San Churro instead at QV center opposite Melbourne Central. Victoria Market's donuts were definitely better, but man I'm not complaining, I heart the chocolate dip x D The mocha cheesecake was sho good as well, but the Baci chocolate shake overdid it. SOOOOOOOO jelak by the time we were done..


Spanish donuts with chocolate dip and background, mocha cheesecake with chocolate dip


the overkill baci

After that, we still had time to kill before dinner, so we went shopping. Went looking around for Ipanemas for hoho but couldn't find nice worth it 1s. I want those sling thongs but so expensive.. rather go back to Malaysia to buy. By thongs i mean the slipper kind u noe not the g string kind.

Went to Lygon at 6.30pm and decided to have Thai food at Ying Thai. Omygawd, I'm still salivating over the thai food o^^o Had yummy green curry and this prawn in vege thing that was fuck good. I swear. I wanna go again!!


i didn't miss malaysian food anymore when i had this curry <3


this was supposed to be fried rice but they got the order wrong but it was sho good anyway.

Then later we headed to Brunetti's where they had ROWS and ROWs and ROWs of every sort of cake and pastry known to MANKIND. I ordered a tiramisu and a fruit tart and both were SO good. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Dam puas that day. Weather was nice and warm, and belly was so satisfied ehehe.

When is round 2? XD

Forgot to take pics at Brunetti's

http://www.brunetti.com.au/CoffeeAndDelicacies.aspx

but that's the website

now back to study :S
0 Responses