Last year, I:
1. Finally got together with louzy in the beginning of the year, someone whom id been seeing casually for a whole year before that. Right. Trust me to do just that, three weeks before I left for Australia. And together with someone who mindfucks as well as I do. Add distance in the mixture, wonderful!!! It definitely didn't make Australia any easier to cope with, but I'm glad I got through it. Was it worth it though? Definitely. But was it hell? Yup.
2. I managed to live with my besties under the same roof for a whole year without any major drama. It was a whole lot of fun actually. Mia's the house manager, always making sure the kitchen is stocked. May is the one who makes sure we do all our chores. I miss Mia's tantrums, which we all know by now what to do when she starts screaming. Or when she plays Britney's songs on loop for the whole day. Or when May sneaks in our room, lets out a fart and run out again, victorious. Or when Ho farts into my pillow (Grr).
3. Got to know Atlantic house that much closer. Yep, definitely. I miss them. A lot.
4. Managed to intern at one of the best, if not the best, serpin lab in the world. And under Rob Pike *_* And earned about 300 aus a week. Peanuts by Aussie standards, but it is a lot when converted to the ringgit.
I have only a few resolutions, realistic ones that I hope to keep.
This year, I would like to:
1. Manage my time better.
Seriously. I haven't been doing well in that department at all.
2. Plan out my future.
Where I'd like to see myself four five years from now and start doing it. When you're with someone who wants to take over the world, there's just a little tiny pressure to match up. T.T
3. Outdrink 2008. Muahahahaha. I was an alcoholic in 2008, come to think about it. I remember the time where I was so stressed out studying, I slammed the table in exasperation, got up and decided there and then to buy a bottle of liqour because I couldn't take it anymore. I also finished the bottle of wine, the bottle of beer, and left about a shot of Baileys' in the bottle when I was alone for two days because the rest went galivanting with their respective halves. Ohohohoho.
Yup.
Looks pretty reasonable to me.
Determined as heck,
Looli
1. Finally got together with louzy in the beginning of the year, someone whom id been seeing casually for a whole year before that. Right. Trust me to do just that, three weeks before I left for Australia. And together with someone who mindfucks as well as I do. Add distance in the mixture, wonderful!!! It definitely didn't make Australia any easier to cope with, but I'm glad I got through it. Was it worth it though? Definitely. But was it hell? Yup.
2. I managed to live with my besties under the same roof for a whole year without any major drama. It was a whole lot of fun actually. Mia's the house manager, always making sure the kitchen is stocked. May is the one who makes sure we do all our chores. I miss Mia's tantrums, which we all know by now what to do when she starts screaming. Or when she plays Britney's songs on loop for the whole day. Or when May sneaks in our room, lets out a fart and run out again, victorious. Or when Ho farts into my pillow (Grr).
3. Got to know Atlantic house that much closer. Yep, definitely. I miss them. A lot.
4. Managed to intern at one of the best, if not the best, serpin lab in the world. And under Rob Pike *_* And earned about 300 aus a week. Peanuts by Aussie standards, but it is a lot when converted to the ringgit.
I have only a few resolutions, realistic ones that I hope to keep.
This year, I would like to:
1. Manage my time better.
Seriously. I haven't been doing well in that department at all.
2. Plan out my future.
Where I'd like to see myself four five years from now and start doing it. When you're with someone who wants to take over the world, there's just a little tiny pressure to match up. T.T
3. Outdrink 2008. Muahahahaha. I was an alcoholic in 2008, come to think about it. I remember the time where I was so stressed out studying, I slammed the table in exasperation, got up and decided there and then to buy a bottle of liqour because I couldn't take it anymore. I also finished the bottle of wine, the bottle of beer, and left about a shot of Baileys' in the bottle when I was alone for two days because the rest went galivanting with their respective halves. Ohohohoho.
Yup.
Looks pretty reasonable to me.
Determined as heck,
Looli
