Had a great time this weekend just hanging out. Saturday, hung out alllllllllllll day at the mall watched two movies in a row (Outlander was lame but Yes Man was good!), had awesome Thai food, and got another bunch of flowers. My friends were asking me if I wanted a celebration but I didn't really feel up for it this year. I don't know why. I guess, if I have to be totally honest, if it was my birthday I would want to spend it with the people closest to me. And I've really really lost touch with a lot of my uni friends. And I miss my peeps in Aussie badly. So didn't do anything big this year.
Sunday afternoon, lunched with Ed and Hock and Han Yet at Pavilion. Heh heh, booze in the afternoon, I approve~~ Kind of a long while since I saw them, so it felt good to see them again. Felt like old times XD Luckily no one saw em drinking away merrily in official uniform. Rawr. They had to leave early though, so couldn't hang out for long =,(
After a rapid walk in my crazy painful heels to Times Square (with some help by hock =p), it was too late for me to fetch the guys to the train station cos' Hanyet was rushing for dinner. Her mom was calling every 30 minutes to bark at her on the phone. Hmm, kinda like my mom. So I rushed her back to Kepong to her grandma's place, then called louzy and rushed to Subang for dinner. Rush rush rush. We had dinner at Logenhaus, this sort of German place. Shared a seafood platter with him, which was awesome because I hate oysters but he loves them so he sapu-ed all the oysters. He hates salmon, so I sapu-ed the salmon. Then we had a gigantic big ass prawn each and mussels. Bought my tiny cake even though we were so full because he said it's not a birthday without a proper cake. He told the guy to give me one candle only because I was emo about my age. Ahahaha! By that time, I was sticky and smelly and my shirt was clinging to me (in sweat ew) so I changed into more comfortable clothing. My hair, was also gross. But it's okay, because he looked worse. Lalala=p
And that's how I spent my birthday this year. ^^
Sunday afternoon, lunched with Ed and Hock and Han Yet at Pavilion. Heh heh, booze in the afternoon, I approve~~ Kind of a long while since I saw them, so it felt good to see them again. Felt like old times XD Luckily no one saw em drinking away merrily in official uniform. Rawr. They had to leave early though, so couldn't hang out for long =,(
After a rapid walk in my crazy painful heels to Times Square (with some help by hock =p), it was too late for me to fetch the guys to the train station cos' Hanyet was rushing for dinner. Her mom was calling every 30 minutes to bark at her on the phone. Hmm, kinda like my mom. So I rushed her back to Kepong to her grandma's place, then called louzy and rushed to Subang for dinner. Rush rush rush. We had dinner at Logenhaus, this sort of German place. Shared a seafood platter with him, which was awesome because I hate oysters but he loves them so he sapu-ed all the oysters. He hates salmon, so I sapu-ed the salmon. Then we had a gigantic big ass prawn each and mussels. Bought my tiny cake even though we were so full because he said it's not a birthday without a proper cake. He told the guy to give me one candle only because I was emo about my age. Ahahaha! By that time, I was sticky and smelly and my shirt was clinging to me (in sweat ew) so I changed into more comfortable clothing. My hair, was also gross. But it's okay, because he looked worse. Lalala=p
And that's how I spent my birthday this year. ^^
