Since a few of you (cough) always complain I don't send pictures to you -not that I don't wanna send, you never ask from me ~_~- I'm just going to put them here so you can hotlink/curi all you want and people will get updates in the blog. Yay everybody wins.

T'was ah peh's burfday bash yesterday. Muahahah. Ah yang really round ( ._. ) Sho cute.

Candid shot. I like this one a lot. Wilson also smiling ;D

Ah peh's cakey. He's 68 this year. So old =(

I like shots where nobody realises they are being captured. Hohoho. People are more real like that. Hoey's face literally is like this --- XD
Until...
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

*sweat drop non stop* =_=;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

T'was ah peh's burfday bash yesterday. Muahahah. Ah yang really round ( ._. ) Sho cute.

Candid shot. I like this one a lot. Wilson also smiling ;D

Ah peh's cakey. He's 68 this year. So old =(

I like shots where nobody realises they are being captured. Hohoho. People are more real like that. Hoey's face literally is like this --- XD
Until...
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......

*sweat drop non stop* =_=;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

our family is SO female-dominated