beanie
. . . people cannot get any weirder.. and more desperate, whatever.. just take a look at this.

Date: Friday, 13 April, 2007 7:17 PM
Subject: I love to know u
Message: Hello:)

Not new in here but hard to find someone sincere and compatible; and even though I might be a little far apart; I am very sincere and looking for a friend, lover and long term relationship. I would describe myself as an ambitious, fun loving, energetic individual who believes in living life to the fullest. I am a matured professional and I am interested in finding someone to grow with, besides around the waist. :) I take great pride in my physical appearance. I am athletic and I like to work out regularly. I am very laid back and enjoy virtually any outdoor activity you can think of. For fun I like to spend time with close friends and family. I take just as much pleasure in going out for a wild night on the town as I do a quiet night at home. I am looking for a real friendship and love, fun and relationship and
travelling and know its a little far away, but I am a nice and
genuine, tall (6ft) and fit, easy
going, fun loving and a great heart, warm and very exciting 32
year old mixed asian/caucasian canadian/Malaysian/chinese guy from London,
UK, loves to know you better. Financially very secure and lives life to
the fullest.

Passionate and have a good sense of humour, and confident and looking for
someone to share my laughter, dreams and the joys of life and for fun if so.

warmest regards,
Jerome

I seldom come in here and so please write to email – jeromelaw@hotmail.com

wat the flying barbeque fuck is this??? seriously.. he's 32. he calls himself sexual, he obviously loves to check himself out and is deeply, madly in love with him. best part, why send messages like this to a girl who lives halfway round the world? who is obviously mucho mucho younger than him.. *duhh* i thought people send weird msgs to people on friendster, yes i know, its friendster, ure allowed to be shallow, but he has taken it to a whole new new level. he beats all the other corny, pick up messages.. *all hail sore loser of the century, ~bows~*
0 Responses