Was outta energy by the time Good Charlotte came on. Seriously damn tak boleh. I thought they just flew in and was rushing to the venue from the airport. =.=
Thanks May for the invite :) Since we don't have VIP passes *jealous*, we have to go to the sections where the less privileged people go to and trying to convince ourselves "nvmlah, i don't like good charlotte all the much anyways". Waiting, sweating, trying to breathe and breathing in not so pleasant things, trying to see and seeing nothing but other people's heads, it was all fun :P I didn't eat anything but tom yam earlier, so stomach was a little empty and it started failing on me around the time Estranged was on. So we went allllll the way to the other end (where the portable loos were) to get food.
And realised we could see the stage AND the screen from five million miles away compared to the mosh pit earlier.
Fail =.=
I met Bean there with her friends, and they sat around aso.

Can you see waves in my hair? *cry* It was so nice and *curly* All tak jadi cos the sweat got to it before the camera could. Just pretend and tell me you can see it.


I *think* thats Benji of Good Charlotte. Lol. Could be the lead singer from OneBuckShort. I say this because they are approximately the same size. Bahaha.

May told me to wear shoes but I forgot. A lot of people stepped on my toes :(
Thanks May for the invite :) Since we don't have VIP passes *jealous*, we have to go to the sections where the less privileged people go to and trying to convince ourselves "nvmlah, i don't like good charlotte all the much anyways". Waiting, sweating, trying to breathe and breathing in not so pleasant things, trying to see and seeing nothing but other people's heads, it was all fun :P I didn't eat anything but tom yam earlier, so stomach was a little empty and it started failing on me around the time Estranged was on. So we went allllll the way to the other end (where the portable loos were) to get food.
And realised we could see the stage AND the screen from five million miles away compared to the mosh pit earlier.
Fail =.=
I met Bean there with her friends, and they sat around aso.

Can you see waves in my hair? *cry* It was so nice and *curly* All tak jadi cos the sweat got to it before the camera could. Just pretend and tell me you can see it.

I *think* thats Benji of Good Charlotte. Lol. Could be the lead singer from OneBuckShort. I say this because they are approximately the same size. Bahaha.

May told me to wear shoes but I forgot. A lot of people stepped on my toes :(
