boonie
My one week break is ovah.

It was fun, except uh, I got my priorities wrong. Again. Maybe I should just accept the fact that I'll never do my work way ahead of time.

A lot of regrets, a lot of nostalgia, a lot of realizations, things that I knew a long time ago, but refused to acknowledge.

Aanyway, I went uni on Thursday morning to do my web test along with the other 7 peeps. More people means more brains to crack while figuring out the tough-as-shit questions. The plan was to eat seafood at Klang later in the evening. We finished the webtest around two, Han Yet and Halim followed me home to stone for another two hours while we waited for Justin to find his way to my house. When Justin eventually showed up, it was already 5 o'clock.

I picked up May along the way, and MunJone, and then went uni to wait for Nick, Joshua and Sophia. What ensued was a full-blown 7 hour dickery. I think my car was filled with laughing gas. Nick was supposed to lead me to Klang but we got seperated at one point when I decided to go up the flyover, and he went down towards the Subang roundabout. So the guys asked me to speed up, and when I was level with his car, everybody winded down the window, and screamed obscenities. Like Samsengs. I think my car is forever banned from the Federal Highway, PLUS highway, and the LDP. Time to sell it.

When we reached Klang, Han Yet called Hong Yong and he tried to tell her directions over the phone. I nearly died. I think Hong Yong wanted to kill himself also. She said "hong yong said, when we cross the river, we will see a bork."

Everybody stoned for a little while. "What's a bork?"

Han yet then kept quiet, since she was on the phone, the she piped up in a tiny voice. "Pok?"

Halim went, "Ke-ro-pok!"

Tmay suddenly shouted, "BOAT LAH! Reach the river got a BOAT"

Realisation. Only to get our hopes down two seconds later when hong yong said ITS NOT A BOAT.

We had many options. Boardd? SIGNBOARD!

Nupe.

Sock? Sork? Cork?

Then he spelled it out for Han yet. she told us he said "fork."

Everybody stoned again. Someone said, "Klang got giant fork one meh?"

Actually Hong Yong meant, after we cross the river, there's a fork in the road, we have to take the left one. =.=;;;

When we reached Hong Yong's house, Nick called and said he was lost so Hong Yong and I went to get him while the others lazed around in his house. Wrong choice for them because his parents came home a short while later, and from what I heard, damn tension. Hong Yong had a tension of his own cos' Nick would not stop moving and wait for us to get him. It was like a cat and mouse game around Klang city. At one point, Hong Yong was going aRRRGFSDFR.

The seafood was good, so was the todi although a lot of people said it stank. Han yet asked how was it made, so Halim told her with a straight face that it was fermented by the yeast, "Basillus coconutus" . Ayoh. Biotech students telling biotech jokes. Damn tak boleh. I think everybody got just a leeetle bit high. On the way home (May drove), we flirted with the toll aunties and other cars. Han yet asked a lot of perverted questions. XD


Han yet and Timberlake


Halim and May


They say when you drive, you gotta keep your eyes on the road.

I think everybody was a little high after that so all of them decided to go out again yesterday. We watched Perfume. Ohgod.

Msian Censorship Board, I Am Proud. You've grown up *sniffles*

I saw tits, I saw naked bodies, I saw an orgy. Awesome. Like the guys said, "Best movie ever."

We went shisha after that. Ordered beer. Played stupidd games.


Justin's shirt says, "Beatles in a Beetle"


Dragon ball!


"Halim, look scared!"





It was great. But now it's back to hitting the books.

I came home to a not so pleasant news. It'll be okay, I tell myself. I didn't know why but I started shaking and my blood ran cold. I literally could not feel my hands. Then, I didn't know why but my emotions went a total 180. From so hyper to the total opposite. But it'll be okay. Everything's fine.
0 Responses